It’s Day 2 of my winter break. My family is still sleeping. I’m drinking coffee, scrolling through my Twitter feed and I stumble across #MTBos12Days Yule Blog Challenge. Perfect!
Day 1’s theme: Holiday Favorites
- Treat: Best Ever Pumpkins Muffins The name doesn’t lie.
- Movie: Elf. My family watches it together every December and quote it throughout the year.
- Santa: What would you like for Christmas this year?
- My son: (6 years old sitting on Santa’s lap). Lucky Charms!
- Santa: (bewildered) The cereal?
- My son: Yes.
- Santa: Anything else?
- My son: A wallet.
- From that point on, Santa has always given my son (now 16) a box of Lucky Charms for Christmas
Yule Blog Challenge Day 2 – Success Stories